Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Housekeeping

First of all, the long awaited, hugely anticipated, admittedly slightly dated wedding pictures from the Citizen K./Premium T. nuptials are here:




Honeymoon (G rated)

For repeated access -- and I have no doubt that many of you will want repeated access -- take advantage of the new sidebar (The Wedding) on the right.

Next, regular readers of Citizen K. can now follow my blog using a new blogspot feature called Following. Read about it here, or click on Follow This Blog, located in the new I Follow Citizen K. sidebar. The sidebar is on the right, directly beneath The Wedding sidebar.

Finally, I've added a sidebar called Election 2008, which points to blogs and web sites of particular interest for the next couple of months. Pollster.com and FiveThirtyEight diagnose the polls and horse race aspects of the contest. There's also a link to the official Obama-Biden campaign site. The remaining links are to progressive advocacy and issue analysis blogs and web sites. I want to add to these, so recommendations are more than welcome.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Enjoyed all your wedding pics, thanks for sharing and I wish you both much, much happiness. Hope we do get to meet up one of these days!

Cowtown Pattie said...

Yes, I love the San Juan photos. Beautiful! And the scenery is, too! *grin*

Anonymous said...

I am especially captivated by the shoes your bride wore with her wedding dress! Perfect.

Foxessa said...

You are Mac -- which, I'd thought for a mili-second, one would have known. :)

Love, C.

Scrumpy said...

Fabulous pics!