Friday, December 21, 2007

What A Day!

And it all started last night! T. had a neighborhood Christmas party with about 20 guests. Reilly designed and prepared the menu, Nelson and Carly served, and a splendid time was had by all. I can't possibly do the menu justice (and I'm sure T. describes it in her blog) and won't try. I will say that the neighborhood took up a collection for the chef and that he did quite well for himself. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks so highly of T. I know that she will miss them and be missed. But they've welcomed me from the get-go, and I know we'll stay in each other's lives.

This afternoon, the two of us did a bit of last-minute shopping at Costco, then went to the King County Courthouse to apply for the wedding license. Then, we celebrated with lunch at Cafe Paloma. I told her that I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else but her, and I can't. That love has happened for me twice is a blessing beyond words.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul, I (we) can not imagine my life (our lives, BRANDON STREET) without you both. sure wish you both would consider revamping R.D Nelson"s estate. There is a spectaculor view, a yard for gardens, flowers, you could even have pigs, goats, chickens, total privacy, and a whole apartment for wondering children. AND I think you could get it for a great price. always thinking and creating........pam