Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sunday Funnies & Arts

As always, click to enlarge.











Do you have a passion for David Goodell? Here's the Facebook page you've been looking for...

Marguerite makes Creole stuffed bell peppers...

ART GALLERY
Art of the Poster: The Gods Must Be Crazy...

Earth, air, and sky: The transformed Petro-Save...

My Life in the French Quarter: The Face...


...and Bayou Creole loves her brothers. (Is that HO race track the ultimate in cool or what?)...



Dogfight over Lakewood...

A broke ass and a hot dog...


FROM THE JUKE BOX
So he's milking the tour. But considering that the guy's out of money and the magnificent songs he's written, I'll give him a pass. And I'll buy his new CD, too: I always do...


A great American singer sings a great American song...

Whatever you wish to keep, you'd better grab it fast...

John Hayes reminds us that it's Labor Day weekend while Natalie Merchant asks "Which Side Are You On?"...



And, finally, just in case you missed it:

6 comments:

T. said...

And I have did watched her. (What's her name, someone from Arizona, uh, um...)

Roy said...

Heh, heh! Appropriate videos for Labor Day. And Jan just proves what we already knew, that she's a mindless dimwit.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Labor Day videos--I was just thinking about "1913 Massacre" yesterday. The person who put that video together did a nice job--great quote by Mother Jones to end on.

Marguerite said...

Great videos! Merci for the nice shout out, cher! Happy Anniversary and many more!!

Darlene said...

Thanks for my Sunday 'fix'. I laughed long and hard at Calvin and Hobbs. I would laugh at Jan Brewer, too, if she wasn't so pathetic and so damaging to my state.

K. said...

Jan B. makes Sarah P. look like a Harvard elitist.

Those are two great songs. John, as I commented on your blog, seeing Joan Baez sing "Joe Hill" was a bucket list moment.